Hutterian Colony School – Blooming Prairie
General Teacher Contract – 1.0 FTE
The Prairie Rose School Division acknowledges that it is in Treaty 1 territory and that the land on which we gather is the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, and the homeland of the Métis Nation. We respect the Treaties that were made on these territories, we acknowledge the harms and mistakes of the past, and we dedicate ourselves to move forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.
1.0 FTE Perm Classroom Teacher commencing September 6, 2022. Blooming Prairie is located 13 km east of Carman and 5 km north off Highway 3.
Duties include multi-grade 5-8 in all subject areas and supervision of senior years students.
• Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
• Experience, proficiency and understanding of multi-grade pedagogy and curriculum.
• Demonstrated ability in teaching techniques for EAL learners
• Willing to respect and adhere to Hutterian Colony cultural expectations.
• Implement early years’ outcome-based assessment and evaluation models.
• Effective differentiated instruction skills.
• Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
• Resource experience is considered an asset.
• Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
• Excellent organizational and classroom management.
• Work collaboratively and independently.
• Communicate effectively with students and parents.
• Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Jack Phillips, Supervising Principal at 204-250-4769
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include an up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: June 9, 2022
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source