Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – St. François Xavier School
1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing January 6, 2022, until March 25, 2022, or the return of the incumbent.
Duties include all Grade 2 courses.
• Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
• Training and recent successful experience teaching both literacy and numeracy knowledge and skills in a variety of curriculum areas at the applicable grade level.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a positive classroom learning environment that engages students in active learning experiences.
• Experience in differentiating instruction to create success in learning for each student.
• Experience in integrating appropriate technologies into instructional practices in order to improve learning outcomes for students.
• Experience, proficiency and understanding of applicable grade pedagogy and curriculum.
• Implement applicable grade outcome-based assessment and evaluation models.
• Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
• Excellent organizational and classroom management.
• Work collaboratively and independently.
• Communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
• Familiarity with Google G Suite and SeeSaw applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Marc Tellier, Principal at 204-864-2868
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: January 5, 2022
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request. All PRSD staff must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or undergo mandatory COVID-19 testing as per provincial Public Health Orders.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source