Classroom Teacher – St. Laurent School
1.0 FTE Limited Term Teacher
The Prairie Rose School Division acknowledges that it is in Treaty 1 territory and that the land on which we gather is the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, and the homeland of the Métis Nation. We respect the Treaties that were made on these territories, we acknowledge the harms and mistakes of the past, and we dedicate ourselves to move forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.
1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing ASAP until June 30, 2023.
Courses include: 11/12 Phys Ed, Grade 10 Science, Grade 11/12 Bio, Grade 8 Science & French, Grade 10 Science, and Grade 9 & 11 Foods.
• Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
• Experience, proficiency and understanding of middle and senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
• Implement outcome-based assessment and evaluation models.
• Effective differentiated instruction skills.
• Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
• Implement various assessment techniques and strategies.
• Structure and support student specific planning for learning and/or behaviour.
• Facilitate transition planning process.
• Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
• Highly committed to, and knowledgeable about, Indigenous education.
• Excellent organizational and classroom management.
• Excellent communication skills to support collaborative and independent work.
• Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Crystal Millar-Courchene, St. Laurent School Principal at
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include an up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: November 3, 2022
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.
View original article here Source