Hutterian Interactive Television System (HITV) – Classroom Teacher
Limited Term Teacher Contract 1.0 FTE – Hutterian Colony Schools
The Prairie Rose School Division acknowledges that it is in Treaty 1 territory and that the land on which we gather is the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, and the homeland of the Métis Nation. We respect the Treaties that were made on these territories, we acknowledge the harms and mistakes of the past, and we dedicate ourselves to move forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.
1.0 FTE HITV Term Teacher commencing September 6, 2022 until June 30, 2023 or the return of the incumbent
Duties include teaching a variety of subjects over the Hutterian Colony School – HITV System including ELA 10, ELA 40; SY Social Studies; SY Science and Biology, Digital Pictures, and other courses as assigned.
• Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
• Experience, proficiency and understanding of senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
• Demonstrated ability in teaching techniques for EAL learners
• Willing to respect and adhere to Hutterian Colony cultural expectations.
• Implement senior years’ outcome-based assessment and evaluation models.
• Effective differentiated instruction skills.
• Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
• Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
• Excellent organizational and classroom management.
• Work collaboratively and independently.
• Communicate effectively with students and parents.
• Restitution training would be an asset.
• Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more information regarding this leadership opportunity, please contact Mr. Jack Phillips, HCS Supervising Principal at 204-250-4769
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include an up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: May 4, 2022
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.
View original article here Source