Posted: March 24, 2021
Region: Winnipeg, MB
Company: Prairie Rose School Division
Job Location: , Carman, MB
Job Type: #
Virtual Advanced Placement Mathematics/Calculus
Competition: #003-21-22 1.0 FTE Virtual Advanced Placement Mathematics/Calculus Teacher commencing September 7, 2021. This divisional teaching assignment will be based out of Carman Collegiate. The successful candidate will lead the development, implementation, and delivery of Advanced Placement Mathematics/Calculus courses for grades 10 – 12 students at Carman Collegiate, Miami School, Elm Creek School, St. Paul’s Collegiate, and St. Laurent School. The successful candidate will also have on-site teaching assignments in Pre-Calculus and Applied Mathematics at Carman Collegiate. Qualifications:
• Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
• Major in the Mathematics
• Minimum of 5 years of successful teaching in Mathematics
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License Experience and Abilities
• Demonstrated passion and experience for teaching and learning in Advanced Placement programs
• Demonstrated innovative approaches in program delivery that will meet the needs of all learners
• Demonstrated progressive pedagogical approaches to handle rigorous content, demanding timelines, and the inherent challenges of virtual learning
• Demonstrated development and implementation of outcome-based assessment and evaluation models
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating an engaging online learning environment
• Demonstrated time management skills to handle the academic rigor and long-term planning required for Advanced Placement courses
• Demonstrated commitment to work with the College Board for guidance, recommendations, and requirements
• Demonstrated commitment and willingness to participate in training sessions provided by the College Board
• Demonstrated experience and openness to work with several in-school support teams, students, parents For more detailed information, please contact Terry M.J. Osiowy, Superintendent/CEO at (204) 745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability. Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: April 6, 2021 Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request. Apply To: Prairie Rose School Division
Phone: Email: email@example.com View original article here Source
Posted: March 24, 2021