2 Positions – 1 Data Entry Typist and 1 Document Processing Typist
CT3 Clerk Typist 3
(with the possibility of becoming regular)
Court Administration, Courts Division
Advertisement Number: 37757
Salary(s): CT3 $1,534.83 – $1,755.23 bi-weekly
Closing Date: July 11, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and for different locations, pending appropriate staffing approval and will remain in effect for 6 months.
To be considered for this competition you must submit an Application Screening Form, along with your resume and cover-letter. Complete the Application Screening Form at the link below. Resumes may be used in addition to the Applicant Form for screening purposes.
If you are having difficulty opening the link, you may have to use a different browser. You may also contact Human Resource Services under “Apply to” to request a copy of the Application Screening Form.
CLICK HERE to access the application form.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Enhanced Security Check
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Search
- Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Must be able to work flexible hours including overtime with little or no notice
- Experience performing clerical and administrative duties including: data entry, preparing specialized or highly complex documents, and processing detailed documentation
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks in high pressure situations
- Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain accuracy
- Experience working in a team environment while maintaining a respectful environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Successful completion of a secretarial or administrative assistant training program or equivalent
- Experience with policies and procedures of Provincial Court
- Experience with Criminal Court Automated Information Network (CCAIN)
The Data Entry Typist position ensures the daily receiving, monitoring, and updating of criminal charges or court informations including telecommunication informations for all Court Offices in the Province and the entry of this information in an accurate and efficient manner onto the Criminal Court Automated Information Network (CCAIN). This also includes the preparation, publishing and printing of all court dockets for matters appearing in Winnipeg courts and St. Boniface Court.
The Document Processing Typist position ensures the accurate typing of all court orders/papers in the proper priority sequence as sorted by the Staff Justice of the Peace. The position is also responsible for processing Warrants and other documentation as well as entering information onto the Criminal Court Automated Information Network (CCAIN).
Advertisement # 37757
Service Centre 1
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3L6
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source