Competition #: 21-012
The successful candidate will retain a 1.0 FTE (100%) permanent position as Principal for École West Park School. West Park is a Grade 4 – 6 school with 205 students located in Altona, Manitoba. The successful candidate will commence in this full-time administrative position for the 2021-2022 school year. We are looking for candidates with experience in leadership and leadership training. Preference will be given to candidates who have a passion and vision for the challenges of educational leadership.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Certificate in School Leadership OR Level 1 Administrative Certificate and Level 2 Principals Certificate is considered an asset
- Experience in early & middle years education
- Administrative experience
- The ability to speak French is considered an asset
Salary and Benefits:
The compensation package for this position is in accordance with the collective agreement between Border Land School Division and the Border Land Teachers’ Association of the Manitoba Teachers’ Society.
For consideration, please forward the following documents:
1. Teacher Application Form (available on www.blsd.ca)
2. Cover letter and resume
3. Written responses to the following questions:
• Explain your personal vision of leadership and how that vision would relate to your role as a Principal;
• Reflect on how you foresee yourself working as part of a leadership team
For further information, please contact:
Krista Curry, Superintendent of Border Land School Division – (204) 324-6491
Closing Date: March 3, 2021 at 12 pm (noon)
For further information on the Division or available positions, please visit our website at www.blsd.ca.
Employment is contingent upon the provision of clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Salary
View original article here Source