K-Tec Earthmovers is a Manufacturing facility located in the rural town of Rosenort, MB. We are now Hiring for a 3D Artist Graphic Design Renderer. By using your impressive design skills, multitasking abilities, collaborative, and dedicated work ethic-you will fit right in with our world class branding and our team.
3D TECHNICAL DESIGNER
• Work closely with art direction from K-Tec’s VP Marketing to fulfill high profile project requirements and company goals.
• Assist with graphic production including but not limited to, building mock-ups when necessary.
• Excellent sketching and rendering ability (3-D is required) in order to convey and promote ideas and design intent to engineering, marketing and management for review.
• Work closely with the VP of Marketing and colleagues, to ensure composition of promotional, marketing, design and fabrication material and that collateral is quality, ‘on-brand’, and meets expectations.
• Conceptualize, create, and lay-out complex graphic designs for digital and print ads, marketing materials, direct marketing pieces, digital media, and sales and marketing collateral.
• Prepare presentation materials for business development.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with viable design concepts.
• Ability to visualize and execute ideas generated in brainstorming sessions to paper/ electronic format.
• Design and deliver a wide range of digital media content.
• Must have the ability to organize and archive completed projects and created design assets.
• Assist other Graphic Artists in our team environment with projects during seasonal periods where tight deadlines are necessary.
• Understand the creative process and ensure clear understanding of requirements needed.
• Be able to clearly prioritize and manage time dedicated to multiple concurrent projects.
• Review & evaluate work-in-progress designs on a daily-basis and provide timely and constructive feedback to the team.
• Quickly create assets (illustrations, renderings, images) to be shared through social media if needed.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and display diplomacy with client changing needs.
• Stay on top of design trends and technologies for new devices/platforms.
• Good written and oral communication skills and team collaboration is required.
• Proofreading, spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (full Adobe CS), 3DS Max, and MS Office.
• Minimum 3 years experience with 3D design talents.
• An eye for graphic aesthetics and typography.
• Must be able to work autonomously and have the ability to meet tight deadlines and adhere to set design schedules.
• Strong conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities.
• Understanding how to create and deliver visually compelling and creative concepts on-time and on-brand for marketing.
• Knowledge of the Construction Equipment and/or Manufacturing Industry is an asset.
• Experience using Autodesk Inventor CAD is an asset.
Portfolio of work will be required with application
Wage negotiable upon experience.
K-Tec offers a comprehensive benefits package, Company matched RRSP, and many opportunities for advancement.
We encourage all to apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time