Accounting Analyst – Winnipeg, MB
PGF is currently seeking a highly dependable, detail-oriented professional to fill the role of Accounting Analyst. Providing administrative and accounting support for our PTC Construction division, the successful candidate will manage numerous day-to-day accounting activities. This position is ideally suited for individuals who are well organized, have excellent time management skills and can maintain a high level of performance while maintaining accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
• Bank reconciliations, processing of intercompany transactions, reviewing of AP, reviewing of banks for incoming payments;
• Period end accounting duties including reconciliations, fixed asset additions & disposals, monthly financial reporting and analysis;
• Financial statement analysis and review analysis of operating results, balance sheet review, management and project reporting;
• Maintain and analyze project budgets;
• Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices;
• Maintain vendor files and contract reconciliations;
• Reconcile WCB amounts for interprovincial employees;
• Reconcile HET amounts for interprovincial employees;
• Calculate Payroll data for interprovincial employees.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction accounting
• Strong cost, analytical, accounting, budgeting and financial reporting skills
• Excellent coordination, prioritizing and time management skills – able to manage changing priorities to meet deadlines
• Strong computer, technical and systems skills, including advanced use of MS Excel and MS Access
• Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
• Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
• On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
• Employee referral program (up to $350 per successful referral);
• Paid vacation and sick days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/
Paterson GlobalFoods Inc. is a family-owned corporation with holdings in Western Canada. Established in 1908, the company has a long history in Canada and currently operates several subsidiaries and divisions within the grain, food and transportation industries. PGF strives to exceed our customer’s expectations through a commitment to quality, innovation, and personalized service.
View original article here Source