• Location: Winnipeg, MB
• Salary: $22.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
• Terms of employment Permanent: Full time 40 hours or more per week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Languages: English
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Experience: Experience an asset
• Personal Suitability: Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Client focus, Accurate, Organized, Flexibility.
• Computer Skills: Quick Books, MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Access, MS Word, MS Outlook, TaxPrep.
• Post journal entries.
• Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
• Prepare trial balance of books.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
• Prepare tax returns.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Reconcile accounts.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Provide account receivable reports.
• Prepare and submit invoices and bill customers.
• Follow up on overdue accounts.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source