ACCOUNTING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have recent experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable? Do you have a passion for numbers and puzzles? If so, we are currently looking for candidates just like you for the Accounting Clerk role!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
* Establish and maintain files for accounts payable and general accounting
* Prepare invoices, process payments and banking; prepare account and bank reconciliations
* Various accounting duties including data entry, monthly reporting, expenditure verification, and maintenance of client information
* Follow up on vendor phone calls to resolve any disputes
* Execute other related responsibilities as assigned
* 2+ years’ experience in an AP and/or AR capacity
* Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and accounting software
* Good communication, organization and problems solving skills
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Detail oriented with a can-do attitude
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a resume to Edom Frew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source