ACCOUNTING CLERK – TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
We are seeking a reliable and motivated accounting clerk, who can carry out the day-to-day accounting and assist with the payroll functions for a busy Manitoba company. If you excel at working independently and your skills match the requirements listed below, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* General bookkeeping, including accounts payable and receivable processes
* Prepare and send invoices to vendors and customers
* Assist with processing payroll
* Perform some reception duties
* 2+ years experience in accounting
* Proficiency in accounting software (i.e. Sage 50) and Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task effectively
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume (WORD preferred) to Lillian Goossen at email@example.com.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source