ACCOUNTING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have recent experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable? Do you have a passion for numbers and puzzles? If so, we are currently looking for candidates just like you for the Accounting Clerk role!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
* Establish and maintain files for accounts payable and general accounting
* Prepare invoices, process payments and banking; prepare account and bank reconciliations
* Various accounting duties including data entry, monthly reporting, expenditure verification, and maintenance of client information
* Follow up on vendor phone calls to resolve any disputes
* Execute other related responsibilities as assigned
* 2+ years’ experience in an AP and/or AR capacity
* Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and accounting software
* Good communication, organization and problems solving skills
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Detail oriented with a can-do attitude
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source