ACCOUNTING & PAYROLL CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
If you are a team and detail-oriented accounting professional, here is an excellent opportunity for you! As Accounting & Payroll clerk, you will demonstrate your valuable accounting and payroll experience with a growing local company that highly values employee development and appreciation. In this position, you will ensure accurate and timely payroll delivery, in addition to managing the company’s accounts payable and receivable functions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Process payroll and reconcile ledgers
* Manage the full accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) functions
* Prepare reports for government bodies
* Ensure compliance with government regulations
* Calculate and pay expense claims for internal staff
* 3+ years of accounting and payroll experience
* Experience processing payroll for 100+ people
* High school diploma
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and Quickbooks software
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
* Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification an asset
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source