ACCOUNTING TECHNCIAN – 1 Year Term (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a process-driven individual with a keen eye for detail? As the Accounting Technician for this leading North American company, you will be responsible for ensuring all entries associated with the company’s banks accounts are recorded and reconciled daily, while keeping a vigilant eye on all transaction and activities. If you’re a self-motivated individual who possesses strong analytical skills, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Recording daily store deposits and fees
* Clearing of manual and regular cheques and deposits
* Performing data matching, and bank reconciliations for individual store locations
* Updating month to date spreadsheet and other documents
* Following up on outstanding issues in a prompt manner
* Communicating effectively with all levels of the organization
* Assisting in production of Canadian electronic payments
* Other duties as required
* 2+ years of full-cycle bookkeeping experience or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
* Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work efficiently independently and as a team with strong client and relationship management skills
* Ability to easily learn new software
* Experience using Great Plains is an asset
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17141) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source