ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a proven ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment? If so, this Accounting Technician role may be for you! In this position, you will handle bookkeeping responsibilities in a high-volume environment. The successful candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Posting vendor and client invoices
* Processing payments and payroll
* Government remittances
* Preparing year-end supporting documentation
* Account reconciliations
* Answering client questions
* Previous experience working in a QuickBooks environment
* 2+ years of general accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business
* Ability to work independently
* System savvy with strong MS Office skills (Excel and Word)
* Strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen, Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source