ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK – WORK FROM HOME (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you pay high attention to detail when it comes to numbers? Are you an analytical individual and who’s skilled at multi-tasking? As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be processing purchase orders and vendor invoices on a timely basis in accordance with company policy and procedures. The ideal candidate in this role will have experience using SAP.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Process accounts payable invoices
* Complete weekly cheque runs
* Sort, verify and enter invoices
* Reconciliation of credit card accounts and vendor statements
* Assist with accounts receivable processing as needed
* Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
* 2+ years of accounts payable experience in AP
* Experience using SAP
* Strong computer aptitude, including MS Excel
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to learn quickly
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source