ADMIN ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a tech-savvy administrative professional? Do you have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills? As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide daily, professional support to a senior management team. In this role, you will coordinate a variety of tasks, including scheduling, correspondence, and office administration. If you are that go-to person for getting things accomplished with the utmost accuracy and positivity, then this opportunity is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Upkeeping database with accurate information
* Drafting memos, bulletins and internal correspondence
* Assisting with website and web portals
* Supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls, responding to customers and taking messages
* Other duties as required
* 1-2 years of office support experience
* Excellent English communication (verbal and written) skills
* Strong computer skills and ability to use computer applications
* Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
Please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source