We are currently seeking an energetic, dependable team player to fill the position of Administrative Assistant at our Crop Inputs Facility located in Winnipeg, MB, reporting to the Retail Manager. Providing exceptional customer service, this individual is the first point of contact for all visitors; they will also provide administrative support to all staff including management. This position may require the successful applicant to periodically work evenings and weekends to accommodate busy periods. This position is well suited for an individual who possesses a positive attitude, strong communication skills and is highly organized.
• Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate destination;
• Greet & assist visitors by answering inquires and accept & sign all incoming deliveries;
• Provide a variety of administrative support to various departments including customer accounts & credit, inventory management, employee records & tracking and health & safety;
• Provide backup customer service support to management and other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role such as reception, business administration or customer service;
• Strong organizational ability with high attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills and capability to both work as a team & independently;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook is required.
This position offers an attractive compensation package and an opportunity for professional growth in an innovative and fast-paced environment. To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/
A background check consisting of criminal record and professional references will be conducted. The successful applicant will be required to pass the background check to the satisfaction of PGF prior to offer of employment.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source