ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to work in top Manitoba company. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate telephone system
* Answer, screen and forward telephone calls
* Record and relay information
* Schedule and confirm appointments
* Greet visitors and direct accordingly
* Perform general office and clerical duties such as filing, sorting and distributing mail
* 1 to 2 years of previous office assistant experience
* Completion of college or vocational training
* Typing rate of at least 40 words per minute
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Strong problem solving and organizational abilities
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source