Gallery Dental is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Gallery Dental’s Mission is to provide cutting-edge dentistry and improve the quality of life for those who choose comprehensive dental care. Gallery Dental is a mature practice. We are looking for someone with strong administrative abilities to join our team beginning immediately (4 days a week)! While dental knowledge is considered an asset, we are willing to train a strong administrator with knowledge they need to be successful in this role. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for upholding a high standard of customer service for every patient, family and friend that enters the office. As the face of the office, this individual is a positive sight, caring and trusting during any type of patient engagement. The Administrative Assistant should be warm, friendly and competent at handling the schedule and answering any questions that they are asked. Always putting the patient’s needs as a priority, the administrator is the liaison between the clinical space and the office space. This individual is a leader, cultivating a culture that emulates our mission and driving positive employee and patient engagement.
LOCATION: Carman, MB
– Competitive compensation (dependent upon experience)
– Group insurance benefits package (extended health & dental)
– Optional Group Retirement Saving Plan
– Supportive environment to ensure new team members are successful
– Opportunities to grow in dental knowledge/experience in a full-service dental practice
– Clothing allowance
– Minimum of three (3) years administrative experience is required
– Strong oral and written skills
– Confident telephone skills
– Requires discretion, positive communication and effective organizational skills
– Willingness and ability to learn about dentistry as it pertains to scheduling of procedures
– Demonstrated problem-solving skills essential
o Ability to prioritize a large workload and independently complete a variety of administrative duties
o Demonstrated ability to independently compose basic correspondence
o Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
o Demonstrated ability to effectively contribute and lead in a team environment
o Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines while maintaining composure.
– Greet every patient with kindness, enthusiasm and interest ensuring that everyone feels welcomed
– Communicate with the patients and guardians regarding their appointments. Provide answers pertaining to their dental treatment, appointments, and office policies
– Checking patients in and out of a computerized schedule
– Coordinates hygiene/restorative schedules
– Answer all incoming calls with a smile and make detailed notes regarding important conversations with patients, responsible parties, other dental specialists
– Photocopies, files, types and scans all information into patients’ charts
– Participation in team meetings (daily strategy, department and monthly meetings)
– Makes reminder and confirmation calls, emails and texts
– Schedules appointments and monitor the schedule throughout the day to ensure all runs smoothly and making adjustments if necessary, to ensure that clinical staff are productively busy
– Use external software programs to confirm patient appointments and communicate with patients via text, emails and instant messages
– Prepare insurance forms collecting, updating and verifying insurance information
– Collect and process payments as needed
– Reconcile the day end bank deposit
– Ensure that the patient lounge is always tidy
– Work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, mutual respect and cooperation
– Creates a patient centric culture, promoting kindness, enthusiasm and positivity.
– Maintains composure under pressure and during times or change and stress.
– Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity
– Complete other duties as assigned
For more information and to apply, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates being considered will be contacted
Application deadline: July 30th , 2020 at 5:00 pm
Location: Carman, MB
Job type: Full-time
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source