ALUMINUM FOUNDRY CASTOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work with a leading organization in aluminum casting and manufacturing? As the Aluminum Foundry Castor, you will be responsible for setting up, melting, and pouring liquid aluminum into molds for the production of parts. You will also be completing the casting process including finishing, cutting, and sanding to ensure a quality product. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with this company located in Elmwood/ East Kildonan area where training for this role is provided, then we want you to apply!
* Must be available to work days for 2-4 weeks to complete training, and then move to evenings full-time 4 pm to 2 am
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Must be comfortable with heavy lifting 50+ lbs using arm and upper body strength
* Must be capable of standing for long periods (10 hours on your feet)
* Ability to work in a noisy/foundry environment
* High attention to detail and safety-oriented
* $17.00 per hour
* Monday – Thursday (4 x 10-hour shifts)
* Evening shifts, 4 pm – 2 am
Please email your resume (quoting 17533 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at email@example.com
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source