Anticipatory Bus Driver – Term Positions
Prairie Rose School Division seeks applicants for anticipated bus driver positions to fulfill September 2021-June 2022 COVID-19 related routes. Successful applicants will fill term bus driver positions as per the required needs of the PRSD Transportation Department.
These term positions will report to the Transportation Supervisor and will be responsible for the safe transportation of students to and from PRSD schools.
The following is a list of schools by region:
• Region B – École St. Eustache, St. François Xavier School, St. Paul’s Collegiate
• Region C – St. Laurent School
Applicants are asked to identify their preferred schools and/or regions.
• Daily rate will be determined based on route (basic daily rate of $73.46 plus a loaded km allowance)
• Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and 3:40 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. approximately
• Effective September 7, 2021 to June 30, 2022 or depending on the need of the school division
• Valid class 2 license
• Clear driver’s abstract
• Previous bus driving experience would be considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Transportation Supervisor, Trevor Ryan, at 1-204-745-2003.
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.
This document is available in alternate formats by request.
View original article here Source