ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR – 3+ MONTHS TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an organized and motivated individual looking to kick-start your accounting career? This Manitoba company is looking for an Accounts Payable to join their team. If you are skilled at quick and accurate data entry and have some AP experience, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Match, batch and code invoices
* Verify & process vendor payables
* Reconcile credit card charges
* Go on cheque runs
* Settle sub-ledgers to ledgers
* Enter data into accounting software
* Minimum 1-year accounting / finance experience required
* Accounting education or related experience necessary
* Strong command of the English language, verbal and written
* Effective planning and organizational skills
* Experienced in the use of accounting software and Microsoft Excel
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source