On behalf of BF Workplace, we are recruiting for a detail-oriented and technically savvy Application Specialist. BF Workplace is the exclusive dealer of Steelcase office furniture in Manitoba serving clients in corporate, healthcare, education, and government organizations. Their key strength lies within their staff and their ability to address all aspects of their customers’ unique office environment needs.
The successful individual will assist the Sales Department in providing detailed furniture drawings and/or specifications for a customer or sales request. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Application Specialist will ensure that all furniture specifications are complete and accurate, provide strong technical knowledge and support to internal and external customers, and ensure product knowledge, skills, and experience are up to date.
Excellent technical and mechanical strengths, computer skills, and a professional demeanor are essential to success in this position.
The Application Specialist will:
• Utilize computer software (CET Configura and AutoCAD 2013) to generate workstation typicals and/or installation drawings to aid in the output of an electronic specification
• Perform site inspections to ensure accuracy of measurements and information to ensure complete specification and precision
• Review furniture specifications with the Workplace Consultant and provide technical information to aid in presentation of specification to the customer
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of electrical, construction, and building codes applicable to furniture installations
• Maintain familiarity with customer furniture standards
Visit http://bit.ly/BFW-AS to learn more!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 3 years experience in supporting the design/architectural community is preferred
• Detail-oriented, results driven, highly organized
• Experience using CET Configura and/or AutoCAD, as well as MS software
• Extensive product knowledge, technical skills, mechanical aptitude, and computer experience is required
• Experience in end-to-end customer service
• Collaborative, honest, possesses integrity
If you would like more information about this position or BF Workplace, visit http://bit.ly/BFW-AS or contact Lisa Cefali – Partner, Executive Search & Strategic Development at (204) 934 8833.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution as an Application Specialist, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #203200.
View original article here Source