ASSISTANT CONTROLLER – TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced accountant with an accounting designation, who would be interested in showcasing your skills with a well-established organization? As the Assistant Controller, you will be an integral part of the Accounting and Finance Team. Your primary role will be to provide support at an intermediate level of accounting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare and consolidate Financial Statements
* Establish and maintain internal controls
* Manage all aspects of the General Ledger
* Provide monthly, quarterly and year-end analysis
* Coordinate or assist with the budget process
* Analyze and report cost variances
* Serve as a liaison to external auditors and vendors
* Supervise Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and general Accounting department
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or accredited designation
* 5 years of experience in full cycle accounting or finance related fields
* Public Accounting skills is an asset but not required
* Strong analytical, technology, communication and organizational skills
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source