Posted: April 1, 2021
Region: Winnipeg, MB
Company: Homestead Consumers Co-op Limited
Job Location: , Carman, MB
Job Type: #
Carman Home Centre Location
Deadline for applications April 14, 2021 Description:
Homestead Co-op is hiring a Full Time Assistant Lumber Manager at our Carman Home Centre location. Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Lumber Manager your duties will include, but are not limited to; sales, customer service, merchandizing, inventory maintenance and staff management of the Lumber department. This position supports the Lumber Manager with the efficient, effective and safe operation of the Lumber department. Forklift license is preferred or be willing to obtain certification. (Homestead Co-op will provide the Forklift Certification training) Lumber specific experience will be considered an asset.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
– You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
– You are highly motivated.
– You possess strong interpersonal skills.
– You are honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
– Willing to travel for deliveries as well as travel between all Homestead locations as needed.
– Must have a minimum of Grade 12 or G.E.D.
– Must have 5 plus years of Home and Building Solutions experience, including a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience. – Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
2. Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
3. Financial Acumen – Interpretation and understanding of financial indicators to make informed business decisions.
4. Action-Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation. At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. To apply please go to the career section of our website at www.homesteadco-op.crs Sorry, we do not accept paper/emailed applications We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted. Apply To: Tammy Hammersley
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org View original article here Source
Posted: April 1, 2021