Assistant Shipper – Nutragro (Winnipeg, MB)
We are currently seeking an energetic, dependable team player to fill the position of Assistant Shipper, reporting to the General Manager. The successful candidate will have experience handling multiple pieces of maintenance equipment and a general knowledge of the agriculture industry. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and understands the importance of providing top-notch customer service.
• Assist in daily functions such as loading/unloading fertilizer;
• Load trucks and working with our load out system;
• Operating large wheel loaders in tight surroundings;
• Unload rail cars utilizing bulk handling equipment;
• Maintain, clean and operate facility equipment;
• Maintain professionalism in all dealings with customers.
• Other duties as requested by management.
• Valid Class 1 License considered an asset;
• Experience working with a loader heavy equipment and bulk material in a terminal setting;
• Ability to operate computerized control systems;
• Experience with fertilizer considered an asset;
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful;
• Strong communication skills.
To be considered, please forward your resume to our website: www.patersongrain.com/careers/
NutraGro Rosser Terminal is a state-of-the-art high volume fertilizer distribution center located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our facility uses only the most modern technology for fertilizer storage, handling and blending operations and is uniquely serviced by three separate railway lines and access to major highways into its physical infrastructure. These transportation corridors allow NutraGro to efficiently supply fertilizer products to our customers across Western Canada.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source