Maverick Industries Ltd – Manufacturer of INTERSTEEL industrial waste & recycling containers is looking to expand the engineer, drafting and design team.
We are currently hiring for an AUTODESK INVENTOR iLOGIC PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER/DESIGNER. If you enjoy working in a team, using your skill set to see company wide improvements, and have a passion for programming – this position is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Creates fully parametric relationships throughout part, subassembly and final assemblies
– Develops design automation (iLogic – VBA, VB.NET, C#) to optimize model modifications for custom solutions, engineering changes and CAD/CAM integration
– Develops and controls APIs, macros, content libraries for the engineering department
– Seeks continuous improvement opportunities for modeling and drawing methods
– Creates parts, subassemblies, assemblies, manufacturing, applications, installation and layout drawings to support different needs and applications
– Collaborates as needed with operations to understand process constraints
– Coordinates operational value-stream input into drawing and modeling specifications.
– Optimizes CAD models and drawings to reflect change and customization of parts
– Part and assembly standardization
– Works and collaborates with Software Development and Sales teams
– Autodesk Forge experience is an asset
– Experience with Autodesk Inventor including iLogic or object oriented languages.
– Metal sheet and tubing knowledge
What Maverick has to offer you:
– Competitive Compensation
– Health Care & Prescription Benefits
– Vision Care
– Employee Assistance Program
– Life Insurance (including AD&D)
– Maverick sponsored team lunches (quarterly)
– Merit increases based on credentials
– Golf memberships and other company wide perks!
– Wellness program with Delvoo’s Gym
Job Type: Full time, permenant
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
Apply by emailing resumes to email@example.com or drop resumes off at Maverick (Intersteel) Industries building across from Super 8 in Morden.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source