AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
So you have experience in maintaining small engines and mechanical service equipment – and you’re awesome at what you do! You’re experienced in diagnostics and repair of cars, trucks, and trailers and are passionate about them. If you are a self-motivated, and an excellent team player who’s looking to join a locally established family-owned business – then we want to hear from you! The successful candidate in this role will work with state-of-the-art alignment equipment and take pride in providing top-notch personalized service while maintaining shop equipment with care.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Efficiently diagnose and repair customer concerns regarding the vehicle
* Perform multi-point inspections to advise of repairs ensuring vehicle safety and reliability
* Chassis and electrical diagnosis and repair
* Responsibly test pre-and-post vehicle repair on the road
* Perform wheel alignments
* Complete safety inspections
* Other related duties as assigned
* Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driver’s abstract
* Journeyman Automotive Certification or Apprenticeship Level 1, 2, 3, 4
* Own safety steel-toed work boots
* Own tools
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to obtain a Safety Inspection Certificate up to 8900 kgs (will assist in obtaining)
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
* Competitive hourly wage based on experience
* Paid vacation and full benefits package, plus family discounts on parts, wheels, and tires!
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17189) to Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source