P.W. Auto is busy 5 bay shop who works on all makes and models of vehicles. We are looking for an Automotive Technician with experience and strength in electrical diagnostics of all makes/models of vehicles. The qualified candidate will also perform all general repairs and maintenance.
– Inspect vehicle, road test motor and test automotive systems and components.
– Diagnose faults and malfunctions. Record findings accurately and communicate findings with our service writer.
– Adjust, repair or replace parts/components as needed.
– Confirm work was done to specifications (attention to detail).
– Perform scheduled maintenance service.
– Advise service writer of work performed and future repair requirements.
– Complete accurate reports to record problems and work performed.
– Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
– You may need to provide positive customer service, involving them in the process of repair/replacement or maintenance.
– Excellent oral communication
– Detail oriented
– Pride in workmanship
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source