AUTOPAC AGENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a motivated individual who has a passion for grade-A customer service? As Autopac Agent for this independent insurance brokerage, you will use your proven communication skills to interact with customers and process Autopac policies in a fast-paced, team-focused environment. If you’re looking for room for advancement and upward growth, then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer phones and address and resolve customer issues and questions
* Process new and renewed Autopac policies in person and over the phone
* Maintain customer information in electronic database, focusing on accuracy and completeness
* Process payments, set up pre-authorized payments, review options
* Uphold a high level of customer service at all times
* Other administrative duties as required
* 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in the insurance industry
* Autopac certification (IWS)
* Knowledge of fundamentals of insurance
* Excellent communication skills and professional phone manner
* Solid computer and data entry skills
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17827) to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source