BATCH MIXER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for steady work in an animal nutrition feed mill and warehouse? Don’t have experience in the industry? That’s okay, because training is provided on site! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to expand your skill set while working for a respected company in Winnipeg, then this is the job for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate the bagger, and properly identify and bag animal feed
* Mix batches; accurately weigh out and combine all ingredients
* General warehouse duties and properly maintain a safe and clean work area
* Own vehicle required
* No allergies to penicillin
* Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
* Previous warehouse experience
* Minor computer knowledge
* Forklift experience an asset
* Reference required from a previous employer
* Must be available to work rotation shifts
* $17.00 per hour + benefits after 3 months
* Rotation shift: 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m, Monday to Friday, then 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18601) to Marlon Persaud at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source