Bilingual Broker Help Desk Analyst (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you love helping people? Can you speak both French and English? In this role as Bilingual Help Desk Analyst, you will be the first point of contact and providing initial support on the restoration of service for broker applications to brokers and internal staff. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to work within a team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries ensuring expectations are managed effectively
* Diagnosing and resolving application issues
* Ensuring quality entries by adhering to processes and procedures
* Maintaining accurate and up-to-date support information in the database
* Providing leadership to less experienced members of the team, when required
* Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with support teams
* Other duties as assigned
* 1- 2 years’ experience in customer service-focused/Insurance industry
* French and English fluency
* Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
* Knowledge of Insurance/Brokerage terminologies
* Good customer service skills by providing friendly, cheerful service
* GIE and CIP certification will be considered an asset
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17636) to: Ashlie Strum at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source