Bilingual Executive Assistant and Office Manager
AO1 Administrative Officer 1
Family Resolution Service, Courts
Advertisement Number: 37763
Salary(s): AO1 $48,853.00 – $57,363.00 per year
Closing Date: July 14, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Candidates who do not meet all essential criteria may be considered on an underfill basis at a commensurate rate of pay.
To be considered for this competition candidates are required to submit the Application Form for screening, along with their resume, to the Civil Service Commission by email (email@example.com), quoting 37763 and position title in the subject line. Resumes may be used in addition to the Applicant Form for screening purposes. If you are having difficulty opening the link, you may have to use a different browser. You may also contact Human Resource Services (contact information under “Apply to”) to request a copy of the Application Screening Form
Click here to access the application form.
Family Resolution Service (FRS) delivers family-centred supports for parents and children navigating separation and divorce. It delivers a range of services throughout the province including family law information, mediation, safety planning and support with protection orders, child support, maintenance enforcement and parenting exchange services. This branch is part of the Courts Division of Manitoba Justice and works closely with public, private and community service providers including the judiciary, law enforcement, legal, mediation and shelter community. Its key objectives are improving access to justice, advancing reconciliation, enhancing access to services and expanding supports for families experiencing intimate partner violence.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Search
- Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check
- Satisfactory Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Satisfactory Enhanced Security Screening
- Experience contributing to the work of a senior leadership team
- Experience establishing and monitoring compliance with administrative procedures and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a positive attitude toward the work environment
- Excellent political acumen skills working with diverse families and highly confidential information
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to lead in a team environment
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet workload demands and deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and lead and manage change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent French written communication skills
- Excellent French verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Familiarity with SharePoint and AIMS
This is a senior position responsible to provide highly specialized administrative and professional support to the Executive Director, Directors, Managers and staff, as well as to provide direction and guidance on complex operational, administrative, financial, and human resource issues. The incumbent is accountable for the organization and leadership of a broad array of administrative management support resources, processes, and systems for the effective operation of the Family Resolution Service. This position reports directly to the Executive Director of the Family Resolution Service. The incumbent is a member of the Family Law Modernization leadership team.
Advertisement # 37763
Service Centre 1
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3L6
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source