Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
We’re currently looking for people to fill the following position at our Provencher location
(205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg)
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (Permanent, Full-time)
More about the position:
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you play a very important role within the organization, as you are the primary contact for a group of employees. You provide valuable advice to employees and managers about employee benefits, human resources procedures and policies. Working closely with the Vice-President, Human Resources, you assist them in recruiting practices, provide sound advice related to employment strategies, and prepare a variety of data, information and reports, including salary and benefits surveys.
What you bring:
• Post-secondary diploma or university degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent skills and experience
• At least two years of experience in Human Resources Management
• Good knowledge of Manitoba labor laws and regulations
• Demonstrates initiative, strong organizational and communication skills
• CPHR designation is considered an asset
• Relevant experience within a financial institution is considered an asset
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
• Strong bilingual communication skills (French and English, written and verbal) are required
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: June 25, 2021
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source