Prairie Sky Promotions, a subsidiary company of Serious Marketing, specializes in quality branded clothing and promotional products to help clients achieve positive marketing results.
Our continued growth has created a new, permanent full-time bookkeeper position. Based on candidate fit, we may consider two part-time positions. Regular hours of work are Monday-Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm but can be adjusted to suit our successful applicant. This position works closely with our production managers and will involve a working knowledge of complex Excel spreadsheets within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, especially during our busy season.
We are looking for a cultural fit to join our expanding team. We value fun, high integrity, teamwork, positive attitude and a willingness to go outside one’s job description to ‘get it done’. The Serious Marketing Group is built on a foundation of family values, humble hearts, and a few laughs throughout the day.
• Maintain and update Excel based PO Logs and invoicing
• Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts
• Post transactions and ensure legal requirements compliance
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Submit Government Filings
• Reconciliation of various accounts and general ledgers
• Maintain historical records by filing documents
• Create new invoices with sales information
• Updating and maintaining vendor invoices
• Creating invoicing spreadsheets
• Tracking in-house decoration department costs
• Light administrative duties
Our IDEAL CANDIDATE will have:
• Proven bookkeeping experience is an asset, but we will train the right candidate
• Experience with Sage Accounting Software
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Able to analyze information and deal with complexity
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to learn quickly and self-motivate while working independently and collaborating as part of a team
• Ability to prioritize, perform several tasks concurrently, meet deadlines, work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced changing environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Be a self-motivated team player
The Serious Marketing Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications, support for continuing education and a good benefits plan.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source