Located 2 hours from Winnipeg. Onsite, subsidized staff housing available.
2 Positions available:
First positions FULL Time 32 – 40 hours per week
Second position PART Time 16 – 24 hours per week.
Term positions from mid-November until April 1.
*Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
* Solid references
* Flexible schedule, available on all weekends and most holidays (excluding Dec 25)
* Prior experience in related food & beverage service and food prep positions.
* Thorough experience with hot and cold food prep.
* Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation stands and health codes.
* Set up & stock all stations with necessary supplies
* Work well under pressure and within a short time limit
* Ensure that the kitchen area, equipment & utensils are kept clean at all times
* Cook menu items according to provided recipes
* Maintain proper portion control
* Wow our guests with amazing dishes!
Note: Both Kitchens are Open Concept, meaning that the guests can see you at all times. A clean neat and professional appearance, and a positive attitude are essential parts of the guest experience. You can expect constant customer interaction while performing your daily duties.
To apply: Submit resume detailing your experience, references, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit!
Minimum starting wage: $13/hour plus cash tips. Higher wages based on experience. Perks include 20% off Food & Beverage and Free Lift Tickets to Ski & Snowboard at the Resort.
Job type: Seasonal
View original article here Source