BUILDING MAINTENANCE PERSON (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a property management company? If so, they’re looking for a Building Maintenance Person to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for the overall upkeep of property landscape and exterior image.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Perform regular grounds, landscape, and building maintenance duties
* Planting and upkeeping trees, shrubs, and perennials. Sodding, seeding, and topsoil application
* Maintaining property cleanliness and maintenance
* Accurately track and document activity logs
* Cleaning and maintaining landscaped environments, maintenance shop, and equipment
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 1-year of previous groundskeeping or building maintenance experience
* Valid driver’s license; company vehicle is provided
* Must be able to travel to various property locations throughout the city
* Clean criminal record
* Own tool kit required
* Strong mechanical aptitude and carpentry experience
* $18.00-$22.00 per hour depending on experience
* Day position
Please email your resume (quoting 17730 in the subject line) to Dean Hinther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source