Loading of local trucks by filling orders that contain building material products, then riding with driver to unload product at building sites.
- typical building material to load/unload are drywall, siding, shingles, lumber, etc
- Must be physically able to life upwards of 60 lbs.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient movement of product within the yard / warehouse / job site
- Team player, excellent oral communication, dependable, reliable, adaptable, hardworking, positive attitude, quick learner
- General yard and warehouse upkeep and maintenance
- Be prepared to be exposed to outdoor conditions, hot, cold, snow, rain etc…
- Building material experience would be an asset.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source