We are Nickel Communications, an independently owned, authorized Rogers Dealer and communications solutions provider. While we are incredibly passionate about making more possible through connectivity, we are even more passionate about people and helping them do great things. With 4 Retail Locations and a growing Business Division, this is an incredible opportunity to influence, grow and develop.
Business Account Executive
We are seeking a focused and driven Business Account Executive, who is passionate about the communications industry, has a proven track record in sales and thrives in a fast-paced, highly competitive, continually evolving retail environment.
Outgoing – You are friendly and approachable
Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation can support customers in a tactful and effective manner
Genuine – You are authentic in your interaction
Motivated – You are motivated to meet the needs of the business
People and opportunities excite you.
You have a passion for people. You quickly understand the needs of others and personalize your interactions to meet those needs. You are comfortable working with a high level of independence and autonomy, knowing you have the full support of a strong team working with you.
You are looking for a company that really cares. While you are cool to work independently, you appreciate being part of something dynamic and meaningful.
You GET TO:
• Answer calls and emails from business customers requesting account maintenance and activations of Rogers Wireless Services
• Support Authorized Users, and cross functional sales teams to support business account inquiries
• Use Rogers business systems to perform account maintenance
• Use proprietary CRM tool to access business customers service information and updating CRM when interacting with customers
• Work with internal Carrier support teams to address service changes, escalations, and requests for information by our business customers
• Process wireless activations via carrier systems – utilizing Nickel Communications Inventory and Invoice processing systems to complete sales
• Coordinate and manage shipping and sales information with cross functional teams at Nickel Communications, Rogers, and our Business customers.
• Take payments and reconciling daily payment processing
• Receive, transfer and weekly/monthly stock reconciliation
• Learn and be able to use SSP, RDD, RCT and all its abilities
• Salesforce CRM –Update and log account activity and opportunities on a timely basis
• Ensure your quotas are being met or exceeded
• Prepare and deliver high quality presentations and proposals tailored to each client
• Actively participate in regular sales meetings and fulfill administrative duties as required
• Constantly learn and grow in your role
• Influence processes and inspire new efficiencies with your ideas
• Administer back end work for sales
• Work within a strong outbound sales team
• Represent the company with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
YOU Should HAVE:
• Time management and organizational skills
• An enthusiastic attitude
• High level of confidentiality
• Data entry and computer literacy (Excel, Salesforce)
• Experience in shipping with Purolator, Canada Post, and UPS
• Comfortable working within MS Office and Teams
• Strong attention to detail
• An ability to learn and navigate multiple computer systems
• An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise and compelling manner
• Expert communication and listening skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in the telecommunications industry, a HUGE asset but not required
Benefits and Perks:
Discount on products/services
Opportunity to grow within company
Health Spending Account
Business Casual Dress
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants.
Only those selected to proceed will be contacted directly.
View original article here Source