On July 1st, 2022, Access, Noventis and Sunova Credit Unions merged to form Manitoba’s largest Credit Union! As Access grows, so do the employment opportunities! This is a great time to apply and pursue a career with Access.
Full-Time Permanent, Business Banking Center – 171 Donald St.
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• The Business Administrator provides a superior member experience by greeting members, responding to inquiries and promoting the products and services of the credit union while providing administrative support to the Business Lending team.
• Someone with a demonstrated desire to serve others in a friendly and professional manner
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
• The ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure
• The ability to prioritize using sound judgment to make timely and effective decisions
• A Business Administration or other post-secondary education would be considered an asset
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time/pay, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply by Tuesday, September 13th, 2022
We look forward to hearing from you!
Access Credit Union welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source