AgriHub Inc., headquartered in Blumenort, MB, holds ownership of Western Canada’s premier agricultural equipment and supply companies such as Penner Farm Services, Western Ag Systems and United Agri Systems. Specializing in the Dairy, Hog, Grain, Poultry and Manure Management sectors, we provide our farming partners with custom tailored Design-Build, Service and Supply solutions to help them build and live their visions and dreams.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst, Cost & Price to join our team. The successful candidate will be based out of our Winnipeg, MB location with requirements to occasionally work out of our Blumenort location and also opportunity to work remotely from home on occasion.
The Business Analyst, Cost & Price is responsible for maintaining accurate cost information for the company and ensuring that profit margins are maximized through strategic and profitable pricing. This position will analyze competitor pricing, prepare market share and revenue forecasts, compare the outcomes of different pricing strategies and make recommendations on pricing. The position will partner with the IT, Marketing and Sales teams to develop sales strategies and set competitive prices.
– CPA designation or bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
– 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar business analytical role
– Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook
– SQL or Power BI experience is an asset
– Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Excellent report-writing and documentation skills
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience in marketing and IT an asset
AgriHub Inc. offers a competitive wage, health and dental benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume by May 3, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source