Business to Business Division Manager
Deadline for applications March 22, 2021
Homestead Co-op is hiring a full-time Business to Business Division Manager.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Leadership position reporting to the General Manager, The Business to Business (B2B) Division Manager oversees the operations and strategic alignment of the Home & Building, Agro and Bulk Petroleum departments. The B2B Division manager is responsible for the efficient, effective, and safe operation of each department. The B2B Division manager provides leadership and collaborates with team leaders to develop and implement marketing strategies, financial planning, monitoring performance and talent management for each division.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
– You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
– You are highly motivated.
– You possess strong interpersonal skills.
– You have experience in marketing, merchandizing, finance, asset protection.
– Experience in OH&S and project management will be considered an asset.
– You have Grade 12 or G.E.D; post-secondary or graduated studies in Business Administration preferred.
– You have 8 plus years of relevant experience, including 5 plus years of leadership experience.
– You are honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Strategic Mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
2. Drives Vision and Purpose – Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
3. Financial Acumen – Interpretation and understanding of financial indicators to make informed business decisions.
4. Develops Talent – Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
To apply please go to the career section of our website at www.homesteadco-op.crs
Sorry, we do not accept paper/emailed applications
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
View original article here Source