The successful applicant will report directly to the Installation Manager and will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
– Receiving cabinet pick-ups from our suppliers (unloading with forklift, checking each pallet to ensure everything has arrived, organizing pallets etc).
– Assisting drivers in loading trucks with forklift
– Organizing warehouses (create and maintain an up-to-date inventory map of what cabinets are stored in each facility).
– Bringing warranty material to site; picking up leftover materials from job site
– Valid drivers license
– Comfortable towing a trailer
– Forklift experience preferred
– Strong organizational skills
– Able to work physically and continuously lift 75 lbs.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source