CABINETRY WORKERS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
DAY & EVENING SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Are you a motivated and reliable individual who’s looking to get their foot in the door with a leading cabinet making company? If so, we are currently seeking production staff to work day and evening shifts! If you have strong communication skills and can follow procedures, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Perform general labour tasks involving heavy lifting, bending, and crouching
* Prepare and assemble components and cabinets for finishing according to product specifications
* Clean up work areas
* Complete additional duties as assigned
* OWN VEHICLE IS REQUIRED – Location not on a bus route
* Physical fitness; ability to lift up to 50 lbs
* Strong English communication skills; ability to read and understand instructions
* 6 months to 1 year of manufacturing experience
* Clean criminal record
* Experience using hand and power tools an asset
* $11.90 per hour (days)
* $12.45 per hour (evenings)
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17112) to Paul Munroe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source