Carpenters – Winnipeg, MB
We are seeking motivated, hardworking Carpenters with experience in construction and/or agricultural construction at our new facility construction site in Winnipeg, MB.
• Lay building foundations and prepare framing for cement;
• Build forms;
• Operate and maintain carpentry tools and equipment;
• Respect and respond to direction given by senior staff; other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2-3 year(s) experience as a Journeyman Carpenter;
• Current Journeyman certification in Carpentry;
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills;
• Ability to draw appropriate sketches to communicate details to team members, and others;
• Able to do layout, framing, finishing of typical projects, including a variety of room additions, and renovations;
• Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material/labor & cost estimates;
• Capability of reading blueprints and working at heights/with cranes;
• Specific grain terminal or mill experience considered an asset;
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
PTC offers competitive wages along with the opportunity for additional work in the future. To be considered, please apply directly to the ad or forward your resume with the title “Carpenters” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source