James Minsky Trucking is a local construction company. We are seeking Class 1 End Dump Drivers for Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Mainly hauling gravel and aggregate to jobsites.
– Competency in the safe and efficient operation of an End Dump.
– Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment.
– Conduct daily equipment inspections reports on equipment before use.
– Report any repair issues or equipment hazards immediately.
– Assist with general labor duties when needed.
– Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times.
– Comply with all company policies and procedures.
– Work occasional weekend work.
– Must have a valid class 1 driver’s license with air endorsement.
– Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience operating an End Dump.
– Must have excellent hand, eye and foot coordination, and an excellent sense of balance.
– Must be available to work in the Winnipeg and surrounding areas.
– Ability to follow safe working procedures.
– Excellent observation skills and a strong attention to detail
– Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team.
CPR and First Aid Certificate is an asset.
Please send your resume with any safety certificates.
Please call (204)771-8189
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source