Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Frontier) has been a rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel and courier delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Class 5 Cargo Van Driver to provide good customer service and complete P & D courier services to our clients in Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba, in towns such as Winkler, Altona, and Morris etc.
Operating a Cargo Van or 1 Ton vehicle, you will start and end the day at our facility located in Fort Garry Industrial Park. You will be provided with the required tools to complete the job successfully and ensure that our customer’s expectations are met.
• Load, unload, and organize freight at our client’s site or at our own facility.
• Ensure our client’s freight is secured follow Company protocol.
• Ensure the timely and damage free cargo delivery and/or pickups.
• Communicate with our clients and dispatch regarding the status of their freight.
• Verify and collect all freight documentation.
• Respect, build and maintain relationships with our clients.
• Follow a pre-planned delivery route using our courier delivery app.
• Experience using log books/trip sheets, pre & post inspection reports, and freight documents.
• Experience using technology for dispatch communication and travel.
• Strong customer service skills, communication, and attention to detail.
• Experience operating a cargo van or 1 ton as an asset.
• Knowledge of Winnipeg streets and towns in Southern Manitoba.
• Valid class 5 license.
• A current & clean driver abstract with a maximum of 1 demerit.
• A DSR rating scale of +1 or higher.
• Must complete a criminal background check and be bondable if required.
• Able to safely lift/transport up to 75lbs without assistance.
• Capable of using equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc.
• Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
• Legally authorized to work in Canada.
Our Class 5 Drivers enjoy:
• Full time, Monday to Friday work schedule, and no work on weekends/statutory holidays.
• Over-time paid as approved.
• Group benefits; paid vacations, sick time, pension plan available after the probation period.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, hourly wage expectation and availability to start. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
View original article here Source