Since its inception in 1962, Kindersley Transport Ltd. has grown and diversified into an international business rooted in the values of hard-working, humble and reliable transportation services. Today, Kindersley Transport provides international Less-Than-Truckload and Full-Truckload services throughout North America. With over 58 years of experience and trusted tools, Kindersley gets the job done right every time.
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires an Independent Contractor for their Winnipeg, MB location. An Independent Contractor with a 1 ton truck or equivalent is required for city driving.
– This position is Monday to Friday
– Scheduled trips and other duties/trips as required
– Pickup and deliver freight in a safe and efficient manner
– Handle freight and freight documents
– Adhere to all safety and traffic laws
– Perform pre-trip, post-trip inspections and preventative maintenance checks
– Provide excellent customer service
– Perform all other duties as requested
DUTIES WILL VARY TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE OPERATION
– Class 5 license
– 1 Ton Truck or equivalent (required)
– Experience with heaters and reefers
– Professional appearance
– Safe driving record verified by a current driver’s abstract
– Ability to perform all required duties without restriction
We thank you for your interest.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. “An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source