CL3 Clerk 3
Advertisement Number: 37984
Salary(s): CL3 $21.79 – $25.00 per hour Plus Remoteness Allowance, if applicable.
Closing Date: August 26, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
This competition may be used to appoint successful candidate(s) to current and future full-time, part-time, term, acting or regular appointments subject to staffing approval.
The Manitoba Government has a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes extended health care, health spending account, dental care, vision care, long term disability insurance, group life insurance, maternity/paternity and parental leave, family related leave and a defined pension plan. Training and career development opportunities are also available for employees.
To be considered for this competition, candidates must submit an Application Screening Form, along with their resume, to the Civil Service Commission by email (email@example.com), quoting ad #37984 and position title in the subject line. Resumes may be used in addition to the Application Screening Form for screening purposes.
If you are having difficulty opening the link, you may have to use a different browser. You may also contact Human Resource Services (contact information under “Apply to”) to request a copy of the Application Screening Form.
Click here to access the application form.
The Community Corrections Branch of Manitoba Justice is seeking a qualified individual to fill a Clerk position located in Thompson, MB.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Satisfactory Internal Security Check
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Satisfactory Child and Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Experience performing a full range of administrative or clerical duties, including preparing correspondence, data entry, reception, creating and maintaining electronic filing systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written communication skills, with ability to pay attention to detail and ensure accuracy of work
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with the public, clients and government agencies
- Experience with court related systems such as COMS and CCAIN
Under the direct supervision of the Area Director, the incumbent will be responsible for maintaining the daily administrative duties within the Thompson Probation Office. Based on these duties, the incumbent is responsible to handle many tasks simultaneously and accurately while prioritizing. A high degree of confidentiality and discretion is a necessary component for this position. The incumbent is required to work closely with the Probation Officers to ensure all aspects of the job are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Advertisement # 37984
Service Centre 1
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3L6
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source