CL3 Clerk 3
Companies Office, Consumer Protection and Business Services
Advertisement Number: 37588
Salary(s): CL3 $41,212.00 – $47,283.00 per year
Closing Date: May 25, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
This is a preference competition. All applicants are encouraged to apply, however first consideration for this competition will be given to Indigenous people and persons with disabilities. Applicants are requested to self-declare at the time of application.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions in Winnipeg and other locations across Manitoba and will remain in effect for 12 months.
A detailed position description is available upon request.
The Companies Office is the provincial registry for corporations and businesses in Manitoba. The Customer Service Team provides general information to clients on how to register, triage documents and processpayment. The Annual Returns Team reviews and processes annual returns.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must provide and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Experience performing administrative and/or clerical duties in an office environment
- Experience analyzing and processing complex documents
- Ability to interpret, explain and apply legislation, regulations, policies and/or procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to provide information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience processing payment and handling payment information
The Resource Assistant reports to the Deputy Director, Operations and is responsible in providing assistance to the Customer Service Specialists, Annual Return Specialists and Documents Examiners, as required.
Annual Return Specialist
The Annual Return Specialist ensures that Annual Returns, Notices and other related documents submitted to the Companies Office meet the filing requirements of The Corporations Act and Regulations. The Annual Return Specialist also ensures that the Companies Online application (CO) reflects the current data and status of over 73,000 corporations incorporated or registered in Manitoba.
Advertisement # 37588
Service Centre 3
Human Resource Services
600-155 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3H8
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Candidates are requested to indicate on their covering letter for which position they are applying.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source